Glenn has over thirty years of experience over the full range
of environmental law practice. He has represented cities, counties, developers, industries and lenders regarding compliance with regulatory requirements, environmental risk analysis, remediation, and when necessary, administrative litigation.
- Represents numerous municipalities and industrial clients in obtaining and defending permits for wastewater treatment plants, solid waste landfills and other municipal facilities.
- Counsels property owners and major developers regarding wetlands, stormwater compliance, wastewater treatment permits, and coastal development issues
- Represents industrial clients in negotiating and litigating scope of liability, response obligations, remediation, and contribution actions under Superfund and State laws regarding hazardous substances and petroleum releases
read all representative experience
- Counsels major public and private developers regarding Environmental Impact Statement requirements
- Represents municipal clients in obtaining and defending regulatory approval for interbasin transfers of water
- Counsels major lenders in developing environmental due diligence requirements for borrowers and in analyzing environmental risks
- Has written manual for municipal clients regarding environmental due diligence in acquiring property
- Legal Counsel to the Lower Neuse River Basin Association and Neuse River Compliance Association, formed voluntarily by point source dischargers to promote nutrient reduction in the Neuse River
- Represented major international airport regarding environmental compliance for major expansion