Stephanie has experience representing clients in a broad range of transactional
matters. She represents clients in connection with commercial real estate matters, including acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of commercial real estate, as well as the development of new corporate, manufacturing, commercial, office and retail facilities and the development of medical office buildings and utility projects. She also advises companies in a wide variety of industries regarding corporate governance and compliance, mergers and acquisitions, business entity formations and other general corporate and contractual matters.
- Experience in commercial real estate acquisition, disposition and development.
- Commercial lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- Advice regarding general corporate and securities matters, including advice regarding entity selection, corporate formalities and fiduciary duties.
- Formation and dissolution of business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
- Representation of clients in stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, mergers and other similar transactions.
- Representation of clients in commercial loan transactions involving real estate and asset-based collateral
Prior Legal Experience
Prior to joining Poyner Spruill, Stephanie worked as a summer associate for Morris, Schneider & Prior, and as a legal assistant for Brock & Scott, PLLC from 2004 – 2006.