Ed represents institutional lenders of all types as well as real estate developers, owners and operators in connection with acquisition, development, permitting, and construction of commercial real estate projects.
Areas of Focus
- Provides advice regarding general corporate matters, including entity formation, selection, corporate formalities and fiduciary duties.
- Provides on-going advice and counsel to closely held business owners.
- General business contract negotiation and drafting.
+Real Estate Development
- Reviews and drafts real estate purchase contracts, service contracts, and other commercial real estate agreements.
- Experience in commercial real estate acquisition, disposition and development.
- Experience in commercial lease drafting and negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants, including office, retail, and industrial properties.
- Representation of clients in commercial loan transactions involving real estate and asset-based collateral.
Campbell University School of Law, JD
University of North Carolina, BA
+Professional & Community Activities
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Urban Land Institute – Triangle