Frank has advised and represented business entities in all aspects of formation, operation, governance, succession, growth, financing and transition. He also has extensive experience in commercial real estate transactions.
Areas of Focus
+Business Organizations & Transactions
- Has represented businesses and entities through succession transitions.
- Has over 30 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- Has represented closely held companies in reorganization, raising capital, venture capital transactions, joint ventures, and governance issues.
- Has negotiated, drafted and reviewed various business contracts such as leases, licensing agreements, manufacturing, sales and distribution agreements, and franchise agreements.
- Has represented technology companies in all phases, including formation, financing, licensing agreements and mergers and acquisitions.
+Real Estate Development
Has represented individuals and estates in various commercial real estate transactions and matters including land acquisition; leasing; development for resort, industrial, retail and commercial uses; regulatory issues and financing.+ CLOSE
University of North Carolina, JD, 1972
University of North Carolina, BA, 1969
+Professional & Community Activities
Board of Trustees of The Echo Foundation, Board Chair 2013-2016
Board of Advisors of The Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority
North Carolina Bar Association, Member of Business Law Section
American Bar Association, Member of Business Law
The Board of Bar Examiners Candidate Committee
Board of Directors, The Council for Children (now The Council for Children’s Rights)
Board of Directors, The Mecklenburg County Senior Center
Volunteer for the Men’s Shelter of Charlotte+ CLOSE