Robin is a corporate and tax attorney.
His accounting experience also includes several years of work at Price Waterhouse. As a result of his accounting background, Robin is able to counsel clients who need business and tax advice with a comprehensive perspective.
Areas of Focus
- Income tax planning
- Income tax returns
- Deferred compensation plans
- Tax deferred exchanges, including tenancy-in-common interests
- Workouts with financial institutions for troubled loans
- Landlord and tenant leasing matters
- Property tax valuation issues before local government entities
- Construction of commercial buildings
- Tax counsel for non-profit entities
+Business Succession Planning
- Purchases and sales of business
- Shareholder disputes
- Business succession planning
University of North Carolina, JD, 1981
University of North Carolina, BS, 1978+ CLOSE
+Professional & Community Activities
North Carolina State Bar
North Carolina Bar Association
Former Adjunct Lecturer in Law, University of North Carolina School of Law
Vice President, Mountain Top Youth Camp, Inc.
Youth Counselor, Mountain Top Youth Camp, Inc.+ CLOSE