Our attorneys have a wealth of experience in preparing split-interest gifts, such as to charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts.
We have substantial experience in organizing and funding private family foundations as well as implementing gifts to community foundations through donor-advised funds. Recent illustrative experiences include:
- Organization and funding of a private foundation to achieve income and estate tax savings, and to allow children to participate as members of the board of directors
- Substantial intervivos gift to a major museum
- Preparation of net income with make-up charitable remainder trust to be funded with publicly traded stock
- Planning for the use of Electing Small Business Trusts in estate with S corporation stock to allow charities to be beneficiaries
- Structuring redemption agreement for S corporation owner that allows his private foundation to be beneficiary of his estate without triggering excise taxes
For more information about this and other services we offer related to trusts and estate planning, please contact one of the related professionals on this page. ◀︎ Back to All Trusts & Estates