Brad’s practice focuses on commercial finance, banking law, business law, and commercial real estate, including 1031 transactions, purchases, sales, financing, and leasing.
Areas of Focus
+Real Estate Development
- Representation of financial institutions in all types of commercial loan transactions, including real estate, acquisition and development, construction, tax credit, and asset-based financing.
- Representation of buyers and sellers of commercial real estate.
- Representation of commercial landlords and tenants in office and retail lease negotiations.
+Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
- Representation of financial institutions in loan workouts, restructures, and related creditors’ rights matters.
- Representation of business clients on a variety of corporate and general business and finance matters, including securitized and non-recourse permanent financing, purchases and sales of businesses, and contract negotiations.
Wake Forest University, JD, 1989
University of North Carolina, BA, 1986
Recognized as a Leading Attorney by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (Banking & Finance) 2014 – 2018
+Professional & Community Activities
North Carolina Bar Association, Business Law and Real Property Sections
Seventh Judicial District Bar Association
Nash-Edgecombe Bar Association