Tax controversies can undermine personal or business goals and be time consuming to resolve. The amount of time and duress can be managed, and even reduced, by consulting with an experienced lawyer.
We advise and represent clients on individual income tax audits, estate and gift tax audits, sales tax audits, and corporate tax audits. Recent illustrative experience includes:
◀︎ Back to All Tax
- An IRS gift tax audit of an individual client involving valuation of partnership interests that were transferred as a gift
- An IRS tax audit of a large estate which held substantial real estate
- A North Carolina sales tax audit of a domestic and a foreign corporation
- Representation of a corporation with respect to employment tax liability
- An IRS audit concerning the tax-exempt status of a nonprofit entity