Many organizations can reap a wealth of benefits, including tax exemption, by properly organizing their business.
We have substantial experience in the formation and management of tax-exempt entities. Our clients include large nonprofit health care organizations, tax-exempt entities, and private foundations. Recent illustrative experience with these organizations includes:
- Advice to a major nonprofit entity on organization of affiliate nonprofit entities
- Advice to a large nonprofit on the sale of its assets
- Organization of charitable foundation for major bank
- Representation of charity in sale of charitable lead trust assets
- Organization of 501(c)(3) to conduct national fundraising for and support of veterans’ families and ensure its compliance with state solicitation acts
- Draft of grant agreement for substantial grant to area hospital
Click here for a fuller description of our work in the nonprofit industry. For more about our tax practice, click here.
◀︎ Back to All Tax