Jesse St.Cyr has experience working with a diverse range of benefits and compensation matters including those involving mergers and acquisitions, qualified and non-qualified deferred compensation, equity compensation, welfare benefits, fringe benefits, and executive employment and severance agreements.
Areas of Focus
+Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Drafting qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, health and welfare plans, short- and long-term cash and equity incentive plans, and individual compensation agreements.
- Advising clients regarding employee benefits and executive compensation issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Drafting compensation-related proxy disclosures for public company clients.
- Providing ERISA compliance support, contract review, and assistance with claims responses.
- Representing clients in connection with multiemployer pension plan withdrawal liability assessments.
+Certifications & Specializations
Certified Yellow Belt in Legal Lean Sigma by the Legal Lean Sigma Institute®+ CLOSE
The College of William & Mary, School of Law, JD, 2008
George Mason University, BA, 2003, cum laude+ CLOSE
Teaching Assistant in the Legal Skills Program
Moot Court Team, 2008 ABA Best Advocate Award (5th Place, Washington, DC Region)
Notes Editor, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review+ CLOSE