Poyner Spruill LLP is pleased to announce that 10 of its attorneys have been named 2023 North Carolina Super Lawyers.
The list, compiled annually by Super Lawyers magazine, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The published list of North Carolina Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in the state.
Additionally, this year marks the 10th year Matt Bouchard has been recognized on the annual Super Lawyers list. The selected Poyner Spruill attorneys and their practice areas are:
2023 Super Lawyers:
- Matt Bouchard: Construction Litigation
- Drew Erteschik: Appellate
- Susie Gibbons: Employment & Labor
- Tate Ogburn: Business Litigation
Six of the honorees were selected to the 2023 Rising Stars list, which recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys. Rising Stars are attorneys aged 40 or younger who have been practicing for 10 years or less. The selected Poyner Spruill attorneys and their practice areas are:
2023 Rising Stars:
- Ben Buskirk: Construction Litigation
- Dylan Castellino: Land Use/Zoning
- J.M. Durnovich: Business Litigation
- Stephanie Goodbar: Bankruptcy: Business
- Stephanie Gumm: Business Litigation
- Colin McGrath: Land Use/Zoning