Poyner Spruill LLP is pleased to announce it has again been ranked as a leading law firm in North Carolina. In its 2021 guide, Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Chambers and Partners ranked six of the firm’s practice areas and nine firm attorneys as leaders in their respective fields.
The firm’s practice groups recognized for their outstanding work as leaders in North Carolina included Banking (Band 4), Construction (Band 3), Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation (Band 1), Environment (Band 3), Health Care (Band 2), Employment (Band 3) and Litigation (Band 4).
“We’re incredibly grateful to Chambers and Partners for each of these honors as they reflect our commitment to client service and emphasizes the partnerships we’ve built with each of our clients,” said firm Managing Partner Dan Cahill. “Most significantly, our team appreciates the valuable feedback our clients provided to Chambers and is a testament to the hard work of each and every firm attorney.”
In addition, nine firm partners were honored with individual rankings, including:
- Ken Burgess (Healthcare, Band 1)
- Kevin Ceglowski (Labor & Employment, Band 4)
- Glenn Dunn (Environment, Senior Statesperson)
- Drew Erteschik (Litigation: General Commercial, Band 3)
- Chad Essick (North Carolina Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, Band 2)
- Susie Gibbons (North Carolina Labor & Employment, Band 3)
- Kelsey Mayo ( North Carolina Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Band 1)
- Tate Ogburn (North Carolina Construction, Band 3)
- Jesse St.Cyr (North Carolina Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Band 1)
Published by London-based Chambers and Partners, the annual Chambers USA guide ranks firms and attorneys in a wide range of practice areas based on in-depth research, and client and peer interviews. As the preeminent guide of the legal industry, Chambers evaluates attorneys based on their legal knowledge and experience, ability and effectiveness, and client service.